Australian Work and Holiday Visa: The Do It Yourself Guide

This is great advice for making it look easy, if not very cheap, to travel to and work in another country. However, the real first step is PASSPORT, PASSPORT, PASSPORT 😉

Personally I need to renew mine.

Kate from the States

People have been asking me how I was able to work in Australia – Well here it is. This is how. And low and behold it’s not just an opportunity for me – but you my friend can do it too. (Certain countries may not be eligible. Read the links to find your country)


Subclass 462 – This visa is for young people who want to holiday and work in Australia for up to a year.
It’s specifically for Americans and anyone with a passport from the following countries: Argentina, Bangladesh, Chile, Indonesia, Malaysia, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Thailand, Turkey, Uruguay.

If I didn’t list your country, you may be eligible for the 417 Working Holiday Visa. And if you are, I’m extremely jealous, because you get two years to work in Australia with an optional third year on completion of farm work. This is for…

View original post 1,846 more words


Comments are closed.